Dimerco advanced Dimerco Value Plus System® is a standardized operation service platform applied globally, with the capability to deliver innovative IT solutions and integrate with our customer's varied computer systems. Dimerco has achieved its goal of localized data processing and centralized data warehousing on a real-time basis in order to increase our customer service satisfaction, productivity, efficiency and cost savings. Dimerco is capable of conducting B2B e-commerce with our customers and strategic partners for data flow, information flow, and financial flow linkage throughout the supply chain management process.
Dimerco Express Group re-position ourselves as a "Mobile Intelligence Logistics Service Provider" in light of the fast and comprehensive improvement of Artificial Intelligence technology, application of Big Data and Semi-Automation technology in this Internet+ environment. Dimerco Express Group is hence committed to leverage its web 3.0 based Dimerco Value Plus System® on Cloud Networking for more aggressive business intelligence technology and application developments in order to achieve operation and management efficiency and to optimize service to customers.
Patent Application Approved
Dimerco promotes its Dimerco Value Plus System® one step further with the latest Consolidation Yield Management System® (CYM®) & Data Synchronization Method® which serves to collate Dimerco world-wide data (includes CYM®) from all locations into one central site. Both systems successfully filed for a US & Taiwanese patents. ( CYM®： Patent No. US 8,694,440 B2, Data Synchronization Method®： Patent No. I 439873 ( TW ) & Patent No. US 8,850,074 B2 )
Web Tracking Visibility
The web-based supply chain tracking system of our Dimerco Value Plus System® has been designed to enable our customers to easily track their shipments. This system includes up-to-date, end-to-end air and ocean freight shipment status tracking, and inventory and warehouse transaction status and reporting. To accommodate the specific requirements of your industry, we can customize and incorporate any additional information required to optimize visibility of your shipment.
Customized Application and Reporting Capability
Dimerco's flexible IT application tools can help our customers’ design, program, and implement based on the variety and complexity of their requirements. We offer a wide spectrum of customized application and reporting services, from Order Management, Event Management, Shipping Status/Activity Statement, Billing/Charging Statement, to Measurement of Supply Chain Efficiency. Furthermore, warehouse management customization projects were developed to automate the warehouse operation process between Dimerco and our customers.
Global Data Integration and EDI Solution
Dimerco's Global Data Integration and EDI Solutions are able to interface with all partners through an array of communication capabilities to facilitate the exchange of information for optimum accuracy and efficiency. These include, but are not limited to, Purchase Order, Advance Shipping Notice (ASN), Shipment Status, Warehousing Management and Auto Payment Approval & Process among the global supply chain participants.
For data exchange/integration between Dimerco Value Plus System® and customer’s system, Dimerco has the experience of numerous customization projects with various connection protocols, mostly in XML and some in traditional EDI, since the end of year 2000. Over the past few years, Dimerco has conducted more than 100 projects.
In order to achieve operational and management excellence together with market leading customer service, Dimerco Express Group has successfully deployed the Dimerco Value Plus System® on August 1, 2009. This global supply chain management platform now utilizes the latest Web 3.0 infrastructure which integrates the sales activity, operation, accounting, and financial management processes with Mobile Networking & Applications. Dimerco can now provide a virtual office concept, allowing an anywhere, anytime approach, utilizing smart devices. Real-time visibility to our customers for their effective business management in Supply Chain is now achievable. The system is hosted in the cloud which will ensure high performance and service reliability, as well as reducing our carbon footprint by taking advantage of energy efficient technology.
- Supply Chain Orientation
Integrates sales activity, operations, accounting, and financial management across the Supply Chain in the transportation and logistics industry for management efficiency and customer service excellence.
- Web 3.0 based collaboration on Cloud Networking with Applications
Eases deployment, connectivity, accessibility, ensures high performance and service reliability, as well as reduces carbon footprint by taking advantage of energy efficient technology.
- Business Intelligence
Centralizes the data control mechanism to improve data quality, with dynamic and flexible analysis reporting tool for customizable reports.
Preserves natural resources by reducing paperwork through the automation of integrated work flow and processes across the Supply Chain.
- Customer Focused
Collaboration Service Platform as well as Data Integration capabilities for seamless connectivity with our esteemed customers.
Dimerco Value Plus System®
Dimerco Value Plus System® is called for short as "15861" and covered as following:
One Integrated Transportation & Logistics Service Management System
Operation Platform, Service Platform, Cloud Networking Platform, Cyber Security Platform and Development Platform
8 Operation Modules
- eSAM - Sales Activities Management System
- eCall Freight System® - Trucking Management System
- eAMS - Air Freight Management System
- eOMS - Ocean Freight Management System
- eWMS - Logistics Warehouse Management System
- eDAS - Domestic Air Freight Management System
- eRMS - Railway Freight Management System for Cross-Border Train Freight (CBTF)
- eFMS - Finance & Accounting Management System
6 Supplementary Functions
- eRate - Rate Query System
- CYM® - Consolidation Yield Management System® (Patent No. I 505230 (TW) & Patent No. US 8,694,440 B2)
- DYM - De-Consolidation Yield Management System
- 3PS - Triangle Trade & 3rd Party Billing Management System
- CBS - Customs Brokerage Management System
- ACS - Automated Centralized Settlement
1 Big Data Bank
Enabled By Data Synchronization Method (Patent No. I 439873 (TW) & Patent No. US 8,850,074 B2 )
Shall your company be interested in innovating your logistics process through Dimerco Value Plus System®, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Supply Chain information / milestone Track & Trace
- Event Management & Notification
- Shipment Document Sharing Capability
- Customize Reporting & Analysis Service
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capability with all involved parties
- Collaboration Service Platform (CSP) via internet access
- Initiative on IATA eFreight Project to support paperless shipment.
As of July 2017, Dimerco is ranked at:
No. 8 by e-AWB penetration during Jan. to Jul. 2017 of Top-50 freight forwarder groups
- Standardized Operation System with Local Applications
- Continuous Process Integration & Automation
- Supply Chain Flow Control Mechanism
- Reporting Management Tools
- System Integration using Master Item List, EDI / Template
- Use your PO/Item number to trace or use your own interface
- Order Placement to your vendors on our platform with communication history. No more e-mails to dig through!
- Make booking requests on the same platform and send straight to our Dimerco Value Plus System®
- Real time booking/shipment data as they are updated in our Dimerco Value Plus System®
- Item View to get status for all PO/shipments containing that item
- Information sharing to your teams
Just for you
- Customizable view to meet your preference. No more unwanted information.
- We feed shipment milestones to your system. No more jumping between systems!
- Improve your productivity. Sales/Shipping/Procurement/Warehouse can now all know what is coming to better serve your customers